Safely remove scratches, swirls, and other minor blemishes with ease using our Vvash Auto Care Swirl Eliminator. This fool-proof formula contains finely-milled abrasives that blend away moderate to severe blemishes without removing significant layers of clear coat.
DIRECTIONS VIA HAND
1. Apply a few drops of Vvash Auto Care Swirl Eliminator to a Vvash Polishing Applicator
2. Using small, circular motions, evenly coat desired surface with a thin layer of product
3. With a dry Vvash Auto Care Microfiber Towel, buff away excess residue
4. Repeat steps as needed
DIRECTIONS WITH A POLISHER
1. Apply Vvash Auto Care Swirl Eliminator to a Vvash Cutting Pad
2. Set the speed of the polisher between 5000 to 6000 OPM
3. Evenly coat desired surface
4. Using a cross-hatch pattern, slowly run the polisher over desired surface
5. Complete 2-3 passes
6. Buff away any excess product using a Vvash Auto Care Microfiber Towel
7. Repeat as needed
The swirl eliminator worked really well! It got a lot of my surface level swirls out of the paint just by hand. I will try it with a buffing tool soon to get more depth done.